Delivery and Returns
Site Shipping & Delivery charges are as follows:
UK - £10 (2-5 days)
EU - £20 (10 days)
Rest of the World - £30 (10 days)
If you live outside the EU, please be aware that local customs or import duties may be charged when your parcel reaches your country destination. Please note that recipients outside the EU will be responsible for any import duties, clearance fees and any other additional charges.
Returns and Exchanges
1. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not happy with your goods or need to exchange an item for a different size you may return your goods up to the end of 14 days after you receive the goods.
2. We require that you return the goods to us in an unused condition, with no marks on the garments and the tags in place. Any item with any indication that it was used, will be returned to the purchaser.
3. Our address for all returns is 14 Basil Street, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1AJ, UK.
4. If goods are returned within 14 days of the date of receipt and in accordance with the terms, a refund will be credited to the original purchasers credit card including sales taxes for all EU country shipments excluding packaging and shipping charges. Refunds of international customs duties and sales taxes are excluded on shipments outside the European Community (EU).
5. For further information you can contact customer services who will be happy to talk you through the procedure, simply call +44 (0) 203 402 5677r send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.